Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blogging Is Hard Work

Wow! this blogging thing is hard work. Techno-savvy folks will not understand, but it took me all day to figure out how to make my photo album public so I could add them as a slide-show.

Enjoy the pictures. We will have some of our pieces at It's All About You Day Spa in Winnemucca for sale. If you see something you like on this blog, you can always contact me or Courtney here. Just drop us a line. Our latest creations will be traveling back to Elko for the spring art show at Great Basin College in May.

8 comments:

  1. I love the slideshow!!!! As you know I would love to purchase the frog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well . . . unfortunately, for the time being, he is not for sale. I have been wearing him. Not that into frogs, but he's cute. When I have my studio, or next October when we go back to class, and I produce another little lovely, you'll be the first one to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I completely understand - Frogs are suppose to bring you good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need all the good luck I can get! While at the Regent's meeting last week, I got some great comments on the pieces I was wearing, including the frog! You can imagine my excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!!! Your pieces look great in pictures so I cannot even imagine how great they look in person. So proud of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL....I'm not techo savy by anymeans!! you catch on a lot faster than I do! I love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you get your slideshow right up front, in the middle? I love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there - do you know what disa was tring to say!!!! I see that you have not blogged for quite sometime Ha!! ha!!

    ReplyDelete