Friday, March 27, 2009

And So It Begins

Since we all seem to be blogging these days, and we need a place for our newly hatched adventure, here we are! As most of my family knows, my beading buddy Courtney, and I have been lampworking beads and have started selling some of our jewelry pieces. We selected "Beads By Fire" as our working name, and I found it to be a good sign that Beads by Fire was available for a blog name. Here are our latest creations from our most recent class in Elko last weekend. Courtney's beads are on top, mine are the bottom string.

Those of you who follow the Friday Friends Picture Project will recognize these pictures from what I've posted there. This newly found creative outlet has hooked us both and we can hardly wait to see what happens next.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about all of this blogging and your work and starting to sell it. OMG this is just too exciting.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel big things coming all our way!

    ReplyDelete