Monday, August 15, 2011

Reunion

Looking forward to seeing old friends and re-hashing old times, my high school BFF Patty Bianchi Goldsworthy and I trekked to Fallon August 5th and 6th:
Patty, Dianna Minner Olsen and me at the Friday night mixer at the Fallon Firestation.


Patty with Mitch Young - obviously reliving the fondest of memories.


Cheryl and Pete Gissel looking at yearbook pictures.



On Saturday: Mitch, Jim Goldsworthy, Patty, Mark Baine, Chris Gomes, Pete Gissel at The Slanted Porch.


Patty and Cherly Sanow Baine



Jim Goldsworthy, Mark, Mitch, Patty, Pete and Chris



Alan Tuck, Patty Bianchi Goldsworthy, Dale Erquiaga and me. Dinner was wonderful - thanks Steve Schott! All in all, a great weekend. Sure do miss a few people, and have very serious plans to keep in touch. Patty and I have plans for September and October already!!

Patty and Alan on the dance floor Friday night at the Firestation.

No comments:

Post a Comment